Friday Night Tennis
Friday night tennis returns to Mount Pleasant LTC this Friday after the break for Open Week and with Wimbledon hitting off.
Sign in for our American Tournament at 6:45 and play until 9:30 or so. Aidan is whipping up a BBQ with sizzling sausages, burgers and onions!
Our Friday night tennis programme will run from this Friday until the finale of the season on October 14th when we will have a big bash. We want to reward your attendance, so every time you play over the summer your name will be entered in a draw for attendance prizes (TBA) on that night.
In our Friday Night social tennis programme over the summer we aim to provide:
- Mixed doubles with food & drink in the bar or on the balcony afterwards
- American Tournaments with some variety in playing formats
- Champagne & strawberries occasionally (usually bank holiday Fridays)
- Sign in at 6:45. Play between 7:00 and 9:30 (normally €5 and 9 courts are required every Friday night)
Upcoming Social events
- Air-Guitar contest for the July 505 on July 1st (with €3,250 in 505 prizes),
- Leopardstown Races (with Kila/Paddy Casey on July 7th and the Saw Doctors on July 21st)
- Toga party 505 on August 5th!
More details on these events in due course (including instructions on 'How to make a Toga'!).
As always check out upcoming social events at Mount Pleasant LTC at: http://www.mountpleasantltc.
The Social Committee